* Name and surname: Artem Garashchenko
* Age: 21
* Nationality: Russian
* Worst Crash: when a leash wrapped around your hand...
* Never travel without: tons of equipment
* Favourite spot in the world: Snowkite: Col du Lautaret, France; Kitesurf: Mejvodnoe in Crimea and Blaga, Russia
* On my iPod (music): a lot of everything
* Inspired by: when ride with another pro
* Favourite Meal: homemade food, especially cheese soup
* 1 piece of advise to other kiters: the most important thing is safety, do not show off too much!
* Goal in sport?: to be the best in my deal, be original, not like others
* I want to travel to: Kamchatka
* I like to wear: Quiksilver
* Style: Freestyle and jibbing
* Kite: North Vegas
* Board: Nobile NHP Snowkite
2x snowkite world champion WISSA 2013, 2014;
Snowkite champion of Europe ISKA 2012;
3x snowkite champion of Russia in freestyle 2012, 2014, 2015;
Snowkite champion of Russia in Course-race 2015;
Champion of Russia in Big Air 2015
3x winner of Russian kitesurfing national cup 2012, 2013, 2015;
3x best russian rider Rail Masters kite jib contest 2012, 2013, 2014;
13th place on the Triple-S Invitational 2015;
When were you happiest?
Always try to be like that
What is your greatest fear?
Which book or movie changed your life?
The movie "Dimensions" by Norwegian snowkiters and the book "Rich dad poor dad" by Robert Kiyosaki
Who did you want to be when you were growing up?
What is the worst job you’ve done?
When I was child I worked part time as wiper on the surf station and earned money for new skateboards
Where would you like to live?
Somewhere in mountains
What single thing would improve the quality of your life?
A perfect knowledge of English :)
How would you like to be remembered?
The man who pushed the snowkiting to the next level
What is the most important lesson life has taught you?
If you really love what you do, nothing will stop you!
Tell us a secret - why Nobile?
Because it's the best boards for snowkiting!