* Name and surname: Tomek Janiak
* Age: 42
* Nationality: Polish
* Never travel without: at least one kite in the bag
* Favourite spot in the world: Rodos (Prasonissi)
* Inspired by: nature
* Favourite Meal: pizza gorgonzola e spinacci
* 1 piece of advise to other kiters: Respect the others
* Goal in sport?: To be versatile
* I like to wear: I do not like to wear pants under wetsuite
* Favourite Style: wave, foil crusing
* Kite: T5 10m
* Board: Wave&Foil 5‘1“ Carbon Split
- Red Bull King of The Air 2004 (Poland) – 5th freestyle
- Coalition Losers Contest 2006,2008 – 1st race
- Polish Wave Championship 2006, 2008 – 3rd
- Polish Kite Cup 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 – 1st freestyle master
- Polish Freestyle Championship 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 – 1st master
- Polish Kiterace Championship 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013,2014 - 1st master
- Polish Kiterace Championship 2010, 2011 – 2nd Open
- European Kiterace Championship Sopot 2011 – 5th Open; 1st Master
- European Kiterace Championship France 2012 - 7th Open; 1st Master
- European KIterace Championship Cagliari 2013 – 11th Open; 1st Master
- European Kiterace Championship Poland 2014 - 1st Master
- World KIterace Championship Cagliari 2012 – 12th Open; 2nd Master
- World KIterace Championship China 2013 – 2nd Master
- World Slalom Championship Sylt 2012 – 8th Open
- World KIterace Master Championship Cagliari 2014 – 2nd
- Kitefoil Magma Eurocup Sylt 2014 – 1st
- Kitefoil Europe Cup (Bozcada) 2015 2nd open
- Kitefoil Polish Champion 2015 (open):
* Instagram: coming soon...
When were you happiest?
Every day is different and brings a different kind of happiness, I appreciate every day.
Which living person do you most admire, and why?
I admire people who break their limits.
Which book or movie changed your life?
I would't say it changed my life but for sure it had an influence on it: book - Gorge Orwell "1984"; movie - "Matrix", "V for Vendetta"
Who did you want to be when you were growing up?
What is top of your bucket list?
As a coach of Polish Team to win medal in Olimpic Games
What is the worst job you’ve done?
Where would you like to live?
I already live there - Sopot
How do you relax?
On the water
What single thing would improve the quality of your life?
Less social media
How would you like to be remembered?
As a rebel.
What is the most important lesson life has taught you?
With a smile and good manners you can achieve more.
Where would you most like to be right now?
Where the waves are.
Tell us a secret - why Nobile?
Because of innovations.