* Name and surname:Yan Valiev
* Worst Crash: 6 years ago I had an operation on his knee after an unsuccessful air pas
* Never travel without: sewing machine
* Favourite spot in the world: my home spot Blagoveshenscaya
* On my iPod (music): i like indian music - sitar
* Inspired by: musik
* Favourite Meal: my mom meal
* 1 piece of advise to other kiters: hold dear you friends
* Goal in kiteboarding?: fun
* I want to travel to: never been in Bali
* I want to (meet):I want to meet with Jimi Hendrix but his die
* I like to wear:Sneakers ADIDAS
* Style: djibbing freestule wakestyle
* Kite: 50/Fifty
* Board: Pro 50/Fifty * FB: yan valiev
When were you happiest?
Every second of life.
Which living person do you most admire, and why?
I admire people who can do that I can not.
What is your greatest fear?
What is your favourite word?
it is impossible to translate into English
Which book or movie changed your life?
100 Years of Solitude Gabriel Garcia Marquez
What did you want to be when you were growing up?
What is the worst job you’ve done?
I worked at the car wash a week it was awful
Where would you like to live?
Russia's course as a last resort in Vietnam
What has been your biggest disappointment?
This story is not for everyone
If you could go back in time, where would you go?
In the days of the hippies
How do you relax?
I play SITAR
What single thing would improve the quality of your life?
I would like a new skeleton
What is the most important lesson life has taught you?
Trust your instincts
Where would you most like to be right now?
Where I am.
Tell us a secret - why Nobile?
I like the best