* Name and surname: Dioneia Vieira
* Age: 25
* Nationality: Brazilian
* Worst Crash: Front edge crash going for a Backmobe
* Never travel without: A bikini :)
* Favourite spot in the world: Home spot Cauipe Lagoon
* On my iPod (music): Drake - Too Good
* Inspired by: I am inspired by my local friends so as Eudazio, they have a really high level and they can do any trick they want, this inspires me everyday to higher up my level and become better and better.
* Favourite Meal: Chicken Stroganoff (the one I make my self :)
* 1 piece of advise to other kiters: To be 100% safe when going on the water, make sure you check your gear properly, mainly bar and board, screws, lines and more. We are talking about your safety here so be aware.
* Goal in sport?: Since I joined the World tour my goal is to become number 1, I know this can take long, but I am working for that, and now joining the NOBILE team gives me the power and motivation I need to keep fighting for my goal.
* I want to travel to: There are so many amazing places to visit in the world. Kiting wise I would like to visit New Caledonia, I’ve heard a lot of the place, seems to have perfect conditions for kiting and that’s all I need.
* I like to wear: Bikini all day everyday
* Style: Freestyle
* Kite: 50/Fifty
* Board: 50/Fifty WMN (Amazing!)
When were you happiest?
In 2012 when I got my first Brazilian Champion Title, No words can describe how happy I was.
Which living person do you most admire, and why?
My mom, since my dad passed way she’s been having hard times to put food on the table as she never had a proper job, she had to find a way to fit 7 kids by herself. Today I see that even with all the fear but also strength, she managed it and I am so proud of such a strong mom I have. That teaches me that you should never give up, even if you think the world is falling on your head.
What is your greatest fear?
My greatest fear is losing people I love.
Which book or movie changed your life?
Life is an open book, living teaches me something new everyday and makes me realize whats going on around me. Life changes me everyday.
Who did you want to be when you were growing up?
I always wanted to be a top model “haha” unfortunately I didn’t have the hight and body for it. One thing I know is you can’t try to see the future or make plans, you never know what it will bring you.
What is top of your bucket list?
BECOME WORLD CHAMPION
What is the worst job you’ve done?
Carnaval 2015, a friend invited me to open a Beauty contest with a samba dance, but for that they wanted to make me sort of look like those super nice girls from Rio (yes the ones you see on TV dancing amazingly on those 10 cm hight heels) So they pained some parts of my body and the paint wasn’t an specific body paint, so next day when I took it off I saw that the places they painted were becoming water bubbles, it was horrible. Looked like I Got burned on some parts of my body, never again!
Where would you like to live?
In the future, when I am done with my career and have kids, I would like live in Europe for the future of my kids.
How do you relax?
Lately I’ve been practicing a lot of Yoga. Yoga makes me feel super relaxed and my body super stretched for a smooth session.
What single thing would improve the quality of your life?
I am leaving a dream, can’t ask for more.
How would you like to be remembered?
Just want people to remember me for what I am, the crazy, sincere and sweet Dioneia Vieira, and hopefully be an inspiration for other people that also loves kiteboarding.
What is the most important lesson life has taught you?
Even if you think things are falling apart, Be strong and never give up “the more you knok on the door the more chances it has to be open”
Where would you most like to be right now?
Right Now I think I am at the right place, I’ve been traveling a lot the past months, so being home for me is amazing, I miss this place every second if I am not here. <3 Brazil
Tell us a secret - why Nobile?
Joining the NOBILE team has been a goal achieved for me as I’ve been trying to get in the team since last year. Why NOBILE? Nobile is one of the biggest Kiteboarding brands in the market and it means that theres a bunch of intelligent and professional people working together, I always wanted to be part of such a team. Nobile is also special for me because one of my very best friends Eudazio da Silva is also in the team and I am sure we can have a lot of fun and do a great job together. I am super happy and thankful for the opportunity, this is just the beginning of a big adventure starting RIGHT NOW!