* Name and surname: Lucas Manuel Muzio
* Age: 15
* Nationality: Cordoba, Argentina
* Worst Crash: I double my spine in a fall on the coast.
* Never travel without: Friends, Family, camera and Kite Team.
* Favourite spot in the world: Cumbuco, Brazil.
* On my iPod (music): The sound you need (electronic) and rap.
* Inspired by: Aaron Hadlow.
* Favourite Meal: Fruits and yogurt with cereal.
* 1 piece of advise to other kiters: Always check your boots before kiting.
* Goal in sport?: be world champion.
* I want to travel to: i want to travel to Cape Town and some flat and windy islands.
* I like to wear:skinny jeans and big t-shirts.
* Style: Freestyle, Wakestyle and big mega loops
* Kite: Nobile 50/Fifty.
* Board: Nobile Pro 50/Fifty.
* Results: 1st - freestyle Junior Argentino, 2nd - Kitefest 2016 XXL JUMP. 1st - Junior Cordoba Kiter, 1st - Kitefest 2017
* Instagram: @lucasmuzio
When were you happiest?
Landing new tricks and travelling a lot, meeting new Kite spots.
Which living person do you most admire, and why?
I admire to Aaron Hadlow since i met the sport, because i am interesting about how he picked up the sport inventing new tricks and making the sport progress in the world.
What is your greatest fear?
Any. Just try to live life to the fullest.
Who did you want to be when you were growing up?
Before to know the sport i wanted to be a pro Snowboarder.
Where would you like to live?
Of course in a hot Windy place. I do not care to much if it is cold.
How do you relax?
Watching movies, listening to music and playing with a bar.
How would you like to be remembered?
As one of the best legends of kitesurf.
What is the most important lesson life has taught you?
Always be humble and grateful to all.
Where would you most like to be right now?
Maybe in Mauritius Island or in Hawaii.
Tell us a secret - why Nobile?
Because they are supporting me a lot and it is my first international sponsor. I could not be happier and grateful.